Translate

Saturday 3 February 2018

High precision satellite positioning systems


For those interested in satellite positioning systems, from January 10, 2018 I opened the new blog:

I created this blog to spread my experiences in the field of measurements and applications on GNSS RTK systems. Since the early 2000s I have started using high-precision GPS receiver networks to measure the motions of a ship for sea-keeping measurements. I have also built systems for marine archaeology applications.


In addition to traditional applications such as GIS (Geographic Information System), these RTK receivers are particularly suitable for controlling UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) or UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) aircraft such as agricultural tractors and drones.

2 comments:

  1. Hi your blog is very really impressive and informative i learnt alot from your article.it is useful for all who wants to know about
    prototyping services

    ReplyDelete